Tencent QQ, often known as QQ online, is a Chinese tech company Tencent’s instant messaging software program and web portal. QQ provides online social games, music, commerce, microblogging, movies, and group and voice chat software, among other things.
QQ users in China are likely to experience the same degrees of nostalgia as western social media users from the 1990s.
Why do teenagers choose the QQ platform?
Teenagers in traditional nations such as India flocked to Instagram after older users such as their parents and relatives joined the network. On the other side, QQ has an incredible 800 million monthly active users.
Because their parents and relatives are all on WeChat, teenagers have rushed to QQ online.
Is QQ online web version available or not?
QQ Web is no longer available. The move is the outcome of the company’s business restructuring, according to the corporation. Users are encouraged to use one of QQ’s apps. According to a company source, the closure is due to the product’s lifecycle coming to an end.
The overall userbase
- Since 2017, when its monthly active users (MAUs) fell by 1.9 percent in the first quarter, QQ’s user base has been declining. The second quarter saw a continuation of the downward trend. This year, the company continues to lose users. MAUs fell to 803 million, down 4.8 percent from the same time last year, according to the company’s latest financial figures.
- WebQQ was launched in September 2009 to enable access to users who were unable to log in using a desktop or mobile devices, such as those who were using public computers.
- After then, the business released SmartQQ, which deleted all functions except texting.
How to use QQ online app
- Get the QQ app on your phone.
This is a straightforward section. Search for “QQ” on your mobile device’s app store and hit “download.”
- Launch the app
The first step is to accept the service agreement by selecting the option in the pop-up window’s right-hand corner.
- The mobile phone number is entered.
You’ll need to validate your cell number at this point for QQ to verify your account.Fill in the blanks below, then select your country code from the drop-down menu, check the confirmation box, and click “OK.”
- Finish the authentication procedure.
After you’ve validated your phone number, you’ll receive a text with a one-time passcode.
- Select a suitable user ID and password.
Finally, fill in the fields below to create your username and password. The username appears first, followed by the password in the space below. Then, in the indicated box, click “Register,” and your QQ account will be ready to use.
QQ online is a popular medium for youths and young people who value aesthetics and privacy. It’s a craze among China’s youth.